Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Seamstress


My grandmother was a seamstress; I followed in her footsteps at least for part of the journey. My first featherweight sewing machine at eight years, I was a couture designer of doll clothes. Later in life I taught sewing classes to women trying to save money or simply keep from going mad of boredom.

I only see my sewing machine on rare occasions now.  State of the art versions have come and gone, but I still have the now antique tiny guy that can only stitch in a straight line; that works fine for my needs.

From {what next} for COLLABOR88, the Madeleine decor set. I had a book staring Madeleine and she too was French. Perhaps her book series was an inspiration!

Over at COSMOPOLITAN you can pick up this cute sweater and fun jean capris. The Egoisme Elisa Sweater comes in many mesh body sizes and there are various color and print hud for both sweater and pants.

Ducknipple Hair: Olga with headband hud (new)


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: Nantra

Comments

Popular Posts