Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Deceptively Simple

Deceptively Simple

Long ago and far away I had a pose from Long Awkward Pose called "deceptively simple". It seems gone from my inventory now -- whether from purposeful cleaning or database snafu (there was one of those just recently) I know not.  But the IDEA is still very valid.

Sometimes the simplest things are the most difficult to reproduce in our virtual land.


This is the Ec.cloth - Cutout Suede Mini-Dress available at Tres Chic on the 17th. It has a lovely soft suede texture and comes in many colors. Various mesh body fits are available as well as "original" which I am guessing is fitmesh for legacy avatars.

What is particularly notable about this dress is that it REALLY FITS. There are tons of off the shoulder garments these days; I seem to be trying them on a few times a week at least. Most look nice in poses but don't move well at all.

I have a fairly active AO  -- one where I brush through my hair, turn and twist and whatnot. It is a great test of rigging and weighting. Not my plan originally but hey, a bonus.


This dress works and will be added to my skimpy wardrobe (such a neat gal). No giant breasts or oversized buttocks.  Hallelujah!

My backdrop is the Wine Cellar set from ChiC buildings also available at Tres Chic. The set (or individual pieces) comes in walnut, oak, white and driftwood (rustic). There is a collection of five pose balls that can be added for holiday photos in a classy setting. The wine table gives wine glasses with animations to your guests.


These classic pumps from Mowie, the "Sophia" Sandals, come in a large variety of colors and are a great pairing for the classic dress. Yes, they too can be found at Tres Chic.

New eXxEsS CARAMEL hair is both casual and feminine and comes with a hud for color change on the delicate clip.




Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the wine glass and Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts