Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Lady of Promise

A Lady of Promise

I am going to be honest with you; I originally paired this Scarlett Top from Stories&Co. by Flowey with my super comfy MYNX yoga pants. A good look; classic and comfy.

The top, previously of the Luxe Box is now available at the main store.


• 10 colors available
• SLink Physique, Hourglass, Maitreya Lara included
• Materials ready




Then while looking for some jewelry, I remembered the Baubles! by Phe Rose Gold Choker and earrings currently out at Lost and Found (hurry hurry) and did a quick change. That worked too! So very ladylike.


With some extremely romantic hair from Boon (booN Lab.021 hair) I was set to go exploring.

Fog's End, a Victorian and Steampunk role play sim has just had a makeover.  Since I love the era and miss many sims of that genre that are no longer with us, I was excited about exploring.

It is an impressive build for sure. Some superb architecture adds to the feel of a real city of long ago. Maybe not one in our historical past; perhaps one simply a few steps away from our reality. I am pretty sure I spied one of the full sim builds from last year's Fantasy Faire (or perhaps a close relative).

A lovely place to get lost in the past.



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: *Eternal Dream* Valeria at Cosmopolitan

Comments

Popular Posts