Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Viva America

larger photo here

I have traveled to and lived in many countries, but I was born in the USA. While I can certainly see that some improvements could be made, I am still happy that I was. 

From Cheeky Pea for Epiphany, a HUGE set of country cases. USA is the "special" and there are several rares with twenty two countries represented.  This is the default size but you could of course scale down for your space and prim needs. 



My attire is actually a dress with many many color and pattern choices by hud. I just "happened" to pick the see-through lace numba that could do well at beach or bedroom :D.

The Sensual Outfit from ArisAris comes with panties (also color change by hud) and with many sizes to choose from.  Checking the Marketplace I see that this is on sale now and of course there is a demo. Read all about it here

Shoes: Reign Adele

Hair: Vedma by eXxEsS

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: LAP [nla]

Comments

Popular Posts