Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A New Month

 MEVA Boho Necklace N4 for Cosmopolitan  (shorter style available) -  larger photo here

A new month and releases abound for your shopping (and gambling) pleasures.


I don't have a home at the moment, just some building pads and house demos that I frequent. But I do have MOSP and a few prims to spare. While I am not a fan of clutter in real life, I definitely enjoy it in the virtual. It makes our environments richer.


From Second Spaces for The Arcade (woot), a big set of clutter. Now this isn't the first messy set from one of my favorite niche designers, so many of the items ended up near past releases. And best for those on a land impact budget, each of the gacha prizes is only one land impact.


I sprinkled a lot of new one prim clutter around MOSP, but the RARE Old Takeout Containers is my favorite. If you want to see it up close and personal while waiting to get into The Arcade, it is here in the kitchen-dining set on Soundstage One.


Trompe Loeil's release for The Arcade is a set of suitcase chairs from around the world.  As ususal the TL machine is almost free to play. The chairs are super cute and I believe I noted some new animations in there too. So you don't want to miss these.



A new three piece set from ArisAris, Street Air, comes with color change hud for shirt, bra, and skirt. Print textures are included; the color palette is neutrals and red. This promo item can be found on the marketplace here and there is a demo version.

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the chair and Nigotine (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts