Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Come As You Are


Back in the olden days there used to be Come As You Are parties. That may have been before I was of age to attend said parties, but I do remember them. It's been a tough week in SL and a hellish weekend preceding it. As I started to take these photos IMs were coming in with more database issues and people left sans clothes and body parts.

So being a pragmatic gal I decided NOT to change clothes. A flashback of my look of the weekend cemented that idea. So here you have me in one of my favorite and simple off work get ups (credits below).

MEANWHILE, Epiphany just opened and folks are multitasking with game or email in one pane and "the region you are entering is full" message in another. One great reason to keep trying - OR just wait a few days when it is easier to get in - is a big party set from Second Spaces.


Party Drinks is the name of the set and here are a couple of my favorite pieces. The beer dispenser is of course the special points prize. And while I didn't show you, the beer kegs are visible from the back, so perfect for a party setting with folks milling about.

The chair in the top photo is also from Second Spaces but this time from COLLABOR88.


My "I'm off for the day" outfit includes:

Blueberry - Blogger Exclusive Dress
Beautiful Dirty Rich Dreamer Jeans (applier)
Meva Leather and Leafs Necklace Brown and Boho ring
Baiastice_Raka Boots-Suede-Tan

Hair: eXxEsS : ZORA


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the chair

Comments

Popular Posts