Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Advent Adieu


It is round up day for Advent 2015. We hope you enjoyed the adventure.  Some highlights of today.

Free join day at 7 Deadly s{K}ins where the Lelutka applier (apricot) is in the gal's tree and body appliers in the tree for guys.  I have been waiting for this one and like it very much. Taupe is still in the tree which will continue on throughout the month. Since neither Sami or I have the Omega system we hand tinted our bodies but I am hoping a Maitreya is available either in the tree or in the store :D.

Now there have been some glorious things in the MEVA advent cabinet -- both for gals and guys and today and tomorrow you can pick up all the gifts. The group is still joinable and today's gift was a $200 gift card. So hard to beat that.

Over at KittyCats you can find the holiday kitty gift (well I bet you knew that) and traditionally the calendar will be up until the end of the month.

Entice is giving away a $200 gift card to members tomorrow. It wasn't really clear if it will be under the tree or in the archives.

Sami and I are in our Lelutka faux furs; we each have a pretty good collection. 

My hair is NEW from eXxEss, a pretty full and flowing medium length casual style called Heidi.

By now I am guessing you have the Advent List bookmarked, but here it is one last time.


PS. Looking through my groups I found the Beautiful Dirty Rich has given away a  1000L store credit. I  LOVE the applier items from there and will definitely be doing some shopping.

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Heads

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts