Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

One Step Off the Beaten Path

One of my favorites parts of virtual life is that we can have most anything imaginable. Someone has to MAKE it of course!

COLLABOR88 is filled with wonderful releases this time out and I do plan to make my way over there when the grayness abates.  We need a demo group like Hair Fair. Now THERE IS A THOUGHT *wink*.

I am standing in front of the Trompe Loeil - Josette Boutique which comes in a variety of colors. My Stories&Co. by Flowey / Abbi Pullover also has hue choices via color huds. You are bound to find a favorite or two in both releases. These are the Baiastice Linn HW Shorts inTweed, a better viewing that my post from yesterday!



From Second Spaces, the Autumn Blues foyer in  warm. There is a cool version also.


The new Josette Boutique is small and cozy with a window walled shop below and a homey living space above. I predict LOTS of sales of this cutie.

If your locale is or will be celebrating the season with snow, an add on kit is available and easy to install as it comes linked together. Line up the main roof and the other parts fall into place automatically.

My tresses are a new Vanity Hair release for Hairology. This is "I Let You Have It". A similar style without bangs is available.  Color hud of course.

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts