Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Living in the Future


While I was over at the Geeks'n'Nerds event I found this great futuristic space pod. Now I didn't really have a USE for it, but it looked REALLY nice and I loved the venue build by the same designer. So I joined and picked up the gift.

OH MY!  It is exceptional and low prim (26 for the pod including hatches and window locks) and it comes in a dark space 64 meter surround. There is some impressive land that goes inside the surround. But you do have choices.


The pod itself will fit easily on a 1024 lot or delete the air locks and it will fit on a 512.





So if you are a sci fan fan of any sort or just want to live in style in the future, drop by the Delaunay Industries booth where you can pick this up as a group gift.



Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts