Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

At Home


When I purchased my mesh body at the beginning of the year, I faithfully went through my inventory and deleted all the clothes "it" could not wear. That of course left large gaps in my wardrobe -- including system layers.

Mesh is wonderful, but there are times when you REALLY need basics.  Enter this makes-ya-smile undies set from *Lacuna*, the Camille Gingham Lingerie. Legacy avatar garments are included of course as well as appliers for many mesh bodies and Lola.  Whatever your favorite color, you will likely find it in this fourteen hue release.

Find your favorites at My Attic!  I know that YOU know you can also wear the bra as a layer under jackets and overalls. We are SO smart.


Isla Gealach has been working her mouse and computer way too hard of late, producing some great Fall releases. I haven't been keeping up there are SO many!  This cute little Cheeky Pea Autumn Step Frame decor piece comes in three wood versions (this is dark) and weighs in at 1 land impact.  The lantern and frame duo is a separate piece and can be moved or unlinked to use elsewhere.

Look for it at My Attic also.

If your pose selection is low on what I have labeled as "stances", these Attic Poses (six in the set) from Label Motion may be just what you need to fill that void.

You guessed it, My Attic!

Hair: ploom Telephone (very old but still fun)

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: Label Motion

Comments

Popular Posts