Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Change of Seasons


My Attic opens today and I am very happy to be part of the crew. Beautiful things; great values -- there is bound to be something you need!

Here is a quick rundown of a few of the many items to be found. I will be showing off some more in subsequent posts, but feel free to journey over on your own and find your personal favorites.

FROM:

.:EMO-tions:. * STEPHANIE 2 *, a tied and windblown style perfect for those breezy Autumn days.  Various hair texture huds are available as well as a hud for the tie. Here, I chose white and then tinted to match my skirt. I also added a simple blank specular texture for some subtle shine. Hairbases are included.

click for larger photo
 Cae  :: Equestrian ::

Necklace, bracelets and earrings

A hud let's you change two different sections choosing from gold, silver or copper.

These have very good LODs so you will look stylish at a distance too!  Always a plus.





K-CODE ANGELIQUE high waist skirts are packed with intricate details (see top photo) and move nicely. A large variety of colors (black is an option also) are available.

click for larger photo
Essenz - Alabama  heels come for both Maitreya and Slink feet with three mini color huds that let you choose between leather colors as well as trim and sole finishes.

The detailing on these is simply gorgeous and the colors include some that you likely you don't already have in your wardrobe -- just in case you need a reason to buy these lovelies.


Little zippers run up the back and there is fine stitching on the edges -- just like real life shoes!


click for larger photo

Both the bench above and the oh-so-cute pumpkin decor are from Cheeky Pea  -- out for  Kustom9.   I put the pumpkins by my front door to welcome visitors in a stylish yet homey manner.

The poetry on the bench pillow reads: I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.



My top is from Ducknipple; the Loes Tanktop w color HUD





Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts