Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Country Kitchens



There's not much homier than a country kitchen. Visions of grandmother at the wood stove (OK, "my" grandmother maybe - not necessarily yours) the family around the long country table ....   you get the idea.

Out for FaMESHed from Trompe Loeil, an antique kitchen complete with old time fridge and a great pot rack. Two of the many pieces fit perfectly in the bayou shack. Well, OK, I did have to move a few things around but it was worth it.

I have wanted an old wood cookstove for a long, long while. In an overzealous attempt to appease my desire, I even started making one. That was SO not how I wanted to spend my time! So many personal thanks to Cory Edo for apparently loving the picky stuff. She is so good at it!

For those of you that revel in the details and the few of you who work in 3D modeling tools, "behold the curtains".


Honestly my heart skipped a little beat at the realism.






If entertaining plans are in your future during the holiday season, you will definitely want to check out the new dining set from Cheeky Pea -- also at FaMESHed.   Another beautiful example of attention to detail, some shifty camming let me read the text on the plate : Gather Together.






The chairs come in a variety of colors and pieces can be purchased singly.







And again, it's that attention to detail ...

Whether your house is vintage or contemporary, there is something for this season on the new arrivals pads at FaMESHed. 

Comments

Popular Posts