Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dazed


The Arcade opens soon; a time when many of you will be hitting that teleport button over and over until you get into the deep shade of gray with all the goodies to be had.

This month from BAIASTICE there are emoticons. Twenty-one in all with three rares, they can be heads or photo props or decor items. They can be anything you want them to be!

It didn't take me long to find the "me" in the group. I chose DAZED. I am a little dazed today but in a happy way. I finally (FINALLY) got Slink feet to work for me. I am not sure just why I had issues over and over, but today was the day I tried "one more time" to have things work.  Woot!

My hair is from a new color pack release from MINA for The Dressing Room.


Top: Ayiki
Shorts: Decoy
Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts