Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hot Air


Bloomers. I've been wanting mesh bloomers for a VERY long time.

And they are here! This SLX outfit is called Bloom and comes with jewelry as well as heels. Lots of great goodness for mixin' and matchin'.  There is a color change hud for the bra and "socks" which didn't make it into this shot.

My Steamy mini topper hales from Senzafine, the "Memento Mori" Mini Top Hat - Noir.

My backdrop is my Steampunk Observation Floater which I have enlarged by the power of four to fit into my lottery won spot at the

There will be some art mixed in and yes, amazingly I actually plan to upload a handful of textures :D. So -- you will want to be on hand for that!

I will be keeping you informed as the event unfolds. It sound like great fun with an unusual theme. Hot air balloons fit in predominantly.

Oh, almost forgot my newly released hair -- Vanity Hair: It's Too late




Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Pose by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts