Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sand & Sea Expo Opens at 3SLT


The Sand and Sea Expo opens at 3 SLT. Plenty to see and free goodies to try for. 

Beach landing point --  Underwater landing point   

My lead photo is at the What Next area where there are some really great bike rezzers for purchase. Lots and lots of rezzer styles  to choose from which give out a variety of bikes sized for gals and guys and other life forms (size of avatar may not conform to bikes of course and visa versa). You can get a demo and give the bikes a try. All very upscale and well done.


I took my new pet fish out for a walk; it seemed an appropriate place for a first outing. His name is Clyde and he is part of the new Delirium set from deviousMind.  Now the rest of the set was really not me *wink*, but I LOVE the little fish pet. A better photo coming below this one, but I wanted to show you the particle leash.

My frock of the day is a new release from 20.FIVE, the Ribbon Dress. Several colors are available via a one click hud. Cool and beachy; it's time for Summer!


I had a great time exploring the Expo. The boats are to die for, so sleek and pretty. I am a better boat driver than a car driver -- not too great on either but with some practice .....


This is a close up of my little friend Clyde. There are breedables at the Expo too. Clyde isn't one of them, but there are KittyKats and dolphins and probably plenty of creatures I missed in my hurried noontime adventure.


Now I am a little embarrassed to admit that I almost missed the WHOLE underwater area. I was starting to write my post and pasted in the  "underwater" link. It was a light bulb moment and I zipped back over using that link.

You DON'T want to miss the underwater area. It is so magical and very very pretty. This is a huge build, not people size. There are lots of fish and mammals as well as some scientific and fantasy areas. So much to see, you'll want to plan for a good chunk of time or a return visit. You have four days.

Now for those of you who like free stuff -- and really, who doesn't like free stuff -- each merchant or display has a gift out. Touch the pink conch shell to get a prize. Well, maybe. There is a chance that you will need to return after two hours to try again, but my sampling seemed to suggest that I was either very very lucky, or it is about a 50-50 chance.

The Expo runs for four days and there will be some special events and entertainment. Read more about the event here.

I'll be unpacking all my gifts soon. I have a lot and it will take some time (that wasn't a complaint you understand *wink*). So watch for a post of my favorites coming up tomorrow. Meanwhile head on over to the Expo and enjoy the adventure. Be sure and take your camera, there is much to see.

And you know what? I was amazed to discover that I can SWIM! Who knew?

It was a very fun time. Enjoy.


Poses by: aDORKable, LAP, Diesel Works

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay!! These pictures are so awesome, and this post rocks!! I am a better boat driver too hahaha. I am glad you could make it to the expo :D

<3 Cortez

Popular Posts