Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Heading on Out


One of my last posts from MOSP; you see empty hills.  I've started taking things down and will work on more of that tomorrow. Friday is deadline day. The good news is that parts of MOSP (I know not yet which or how much) will be moving over to LEA7 and there may be some newness there also. I'm not being secretive; I just don't know too much at this point *wink*.


My minimalist landscape post feature poses from aDORKable available in the gatcha machines at the Arcade which opens in 1 day 8 hours 7 minutes and 10 seconds as I type this. The set is entitled "Shopping Spree" and the poses come with tintable (well we WANT to be coordinated, don't we?) shopping bags and the rare #10 shown in the lead photo comes complete with mesh cell phone.

All the poses are cute and as you can see work well in a more everyday theme, no shopping bags.

My outfit is mostly new and all from PARADISIS.  The Birdy skirt with legging options is available in several colors. Very perky. I added an older semi-sheer tank to the mix. My boots are form GOS (well I bet you knew that).


Also in the news are some new Zoe releases by Tuli. This is the petal tone and one of the makeups from the Elementary Pack. There is also a Sultry Pack which I have yet to unwrap. Things to do; builds to pack up; all that jazz.

My gift earrings are older and from Maxi Gossamer. Hair also older by Dura.

Poses by: aDORKable from the new Arcade gatcha set

Comments

Popular Posts