Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Four More Days!


I have added more prize photos to the If I Were Rich Hunt list including one for an AO from BehaviorBody. It includes two no nonsense I know what I want and it might not be you buddy walks which I really like. That was my interpretation and naming, not Anto's *wink*.

Both walks and ten stands come as animations as well as inside an AO so you can add other favorites to the AO or use the poses and walks in your built in viewer system. The lovely gift is free. I took this photo by the waves in honor of Anto's upcoming vacation. It isn't Italy which I think is where he is headed, but there are lovely waves and sounds of surf.

Mark your calendars for noon on the 15th and do a little hunting If I Were Rich style.

And if you always wondered what I wear when I am "off", now you know. Shorts by Decoy, hair by Discord Designs, new Meg 2 skin from Akeruka. Top and bracelet are SL vintage.

Comments

Popular Posts