Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hair Fair - Newness

The new releases at Hair Fair are impressive. So many different looks to choose from, deciding what to purchase may just be tricky. I am going to show you a few of my favorites. Your choices could of course be different than mine. I can honestly say there is something for everyone at the fair.

There are plenty of show-stopper styles from Discord Designs, but this is the one you won't forget, Phoenix. Perfect for role play or simply if you want everyone in the club to notice you!


 This is a new style from Amacci, Celine. I have had Paula, a similar short style from Amacci, in my inventory for awhile. Well used, I think it is time for retirement. Skills improve, techniques and technology marches on. Not only is Celine very natural looking, I suspect, it is hat friendly -- a wonderful attribute. There is a similar male style available.

 My earrings are from Duh!, free on the Marketplace.

This is Gaia from esk-imo. It has a high pony pulled into a bun in the back. Sleek and casual at the same time, it is a perfect everyday hairstyle.


Chalcis by frou-frou melds small curls with an intertwined bun. I added the optional hair ornament from another style. Grab a pack of the hair ornaments as a gift.

Poses by: Helamiyo

Comments

Popular Posts