Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Chill in the Air


OK. I admit that this is a bit too skin baring an outfit to actually wear in the snow. But, happily, we don't have to worry about being cold in SL.  Newness and sneak peaks in this post include:

(Hot Mood) Hoodie Dress Grey, a promo item
.:EMO-tions:. * CARMEN * hair /naturals (available this weekend)
Kalnins Footwear - Scarlett Fatpack colorchange booties (see this post)
FuLo - "Shalom" Star Sapphire choker and earrings for PoE4 hunt
Leggies are oldies from LeLutka.


My poses are part of a huge fatpack called CHILL that will be available in the upcoming With Love ($10) hunt. Find them at aDORKable poses after December 9.


On a personal note, I am having great fun with shadows and depth of field. On the flip side I just discovered that I am getting very few of my group blogging deliveries. So I have picked those up manually and you may see some not just hot off the presses release items soon. /me shakes head in dismay.

Photo taken at the Portland Connection.


Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts