Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Waiting


Becoming seduced by a new graphics program can lead you astray. That is what happened to my APRICOT post for week forty of our year long color wheel. Hence, many a detail has been lost as I played with filters. But never fear, I was so entranced with my look and the lovely sim that my imagination went to work.  You can watch the short machinima film unfold and catch all the details in high definition (full screen is best if your connection will manage that).

See the video, Waiting for Prince Charming at You Tube !

 And for those of you who just want a fashion shot, here it is. I think I spent way too much time this week looking at my backside and this cute bow *wink*.






Style Notes: 

Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations Mimi - Chestnut
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: *LpD* - *Susan* Skirt Gold (new); :[Plastik]:-Carnival Dress-J-Daisy (top only)
Shoes: [PixelMode] Fae Wedge [B] - LF - Khaki
Accessories: *Elemental Earth Designs* Shizen Black~ Jade Vines Bracelet and Earrings (new); ROMEO watch by Donna Flora (old hunt prize)


Poses by: Vista Animations AO

Comments

Unknown said…
That is a cute little bow. Adorable, you look amazing in apricot.
Alexandra said…
It is impossible to understand the prince: Why doesn't he come running to a woman that beautiful !
Love your machinimas.
Nicandra Laval said…
oh that cute watch makes it all complete .. although you struggled it is all ok to see..greetings Nicandra
Kaelyn Alecto said…
WOW! Love the look, the location and that movie!!!
Eliza said…
Love the fairy tale look of this, and you are beautiful, as always!
Great picture, who needs ONE prince when a woman looks that dang good? Take your pick! =)

PS..Being the bow lover I am, my eyes immediately fell on that sweet tied bow
Aw that's lovely indeed, Chic! And the backside too - I LOVE bows :P
/me runs off to see the video

Popular Posts