Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Busman's Holiday


I started on the Moolto Sisters Hunt today. While I haven't opened any of my booty, I do have some thoughts on the event. This is my first Moolto hunt. Actually I had no idea about Moolto until I saw their add in PURE as I was studying how the magazine worked (my new gig in case you missed that). Then when I found one of their prize bags while on the MENstuff hunt, I made note.

You need to wear these not terribly stylish glasses while you are hunting. Clicking on the bag when fairly close gets you the goodies. In order to get the glasses, you need to join the group and retrieve the hunt box from the notices. All doable. Update: You can in theory pick up glasses here.

Here are my personal pros and cons so far. I started from the list of sponsors on the website. There IS a complete hunt list on the website, but I just found it. Like a good little blogger, I linked to that page above for YOU.

GOOD: The sponsor stores are all top notch. There were many that I hadn't visited and I even came away with a few photo shoot spots; all good.

The not so good part -- at least with the beginning shops is that many of them are FULL SIMS. Finding a small bag (sometimes very small) in a whole sim with no hint (that I can find anyway) is very difficult. So far I am finding about half the prizes. UPDATE: Looking through my folders I found that there were tips for the NEXT stop along with the prizes. So that is a bit of a help and I may go back to a couple that I now have hints for and look. Still not my personal favorite method :D.

I see from the list that there are smaller stores in the mix, so hunting may get easier. And with that note, I will take a break. Hopefully, I will have some great things to show you soon.

Meanwhile for those of you in the Belleza group, new MALE skin gifts just went out. If you, like me, miss many large group messages, check those notices.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Lena ~ Dark Brown
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: {CIPRIA COUTURE}_HAWAIIAN _Bikini#3; PARADISIS Satine : pants white

Accessories: *GF* Straw Floppy Hat -beige&white ribbon-

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

AK Alchemi said…
Helpful hint: the glasses will work if you wear them attached to your HUD.
Chic Aeon said…
AHHHHH she says *wink*. Good to know. LOL. The fashionista in me definitely wanted something more stylish.
Chic Aeon said…
Well and interesting tip but my viewer won't let me attach it in HUD version. And you do need to have the group tag on when you click. I "can" attach the glasses to my hand :D

Popular Posts