Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Roots



I've been out exploring this morning -- something I don't do as much of lately. Busy times lead to less leisure, especially if you have a virtual work ethic *wink*. But it is the weekend and adventures are a part of that. "Note to self: Pencil in weekend explorations as mandatory."

My adventuress outfit is a bit classier than my usual mode. It didn't need to be. This new Saturday bargain set from Acid & Mala has plenty of choices. It can be a sleek top, a blousey top, a layered dress or the version I am showing you. There are plenty of prim choices (all manual mod) to let you find just the look you want. I was so thrilled that I could get the prim skirt to fit perfectly with no hips peeking through as my AO did its thing, that I donned my new wedge sandals and went out for a stroll. The batik print can be dressed up or down. Wear the top with jeans or short? Sure you can.

My necklace is a virtual antique from Bliensen + MaiTai. I have been thinking of the past a lot these days. A big inventory loss can easily lead in that direction. I can remember finding this necklace on a small cart amidst others in a fantasy like forest setting. I took photos at that spot for a long time. Now it is gone. At the time, the necklace was spectacular. Now the designers have gone on to more complex work. Sculpties have helped with that along with all sorts of general SL improvements. It is still nice to have a little bit of history.  So here's to a special day of explorations on August 26th 2008. Visit their shop to see the new stuff *wink*.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - Mocha
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 03 Discotheque
Clothing: .:A&M:. Smocked Dress - Purple
Shoes: Baiastice_Maxine Wedge-black pyton
Accessories: Bliensen + MaiTai - Necklace WindChimes dk gray; homemade black bangle

Poses by: Everglow

Comments

Popular Posts