Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Nothing To Wear


Happily the title of my post has nothing to do with more inventory loss. I did find that my belt folder had disappeared, but most of my favorites were mixed in with Viewer 1 outfits so it isn't a huge loss like the 2,500 home and garden items. Whew!  And of course I have PLENTY to wear. What I don't have is something brand new to coordinate with these great just out accessories. So I decided to simply get naked -- with a little help for Photoshop of course.

From head to toe here are some goodies you definitely don't want to miss out on.


This stunning jewelry set is just out from Eclectica. It also comes in a silver version. So very pretty, easily spanning the eras between vintage and modern. A bracelet is included in the set.


A matching belt is available in four versions with either silver or gold metals and light or dark leathers. My newly made belt folder will be very happy for these beautifully crafted additions. Both jewelry and belt are manual mod so you can feel guilt free as you wander through busy sims.


Can you say OMG! These new wedge wrapped Fae sandals are a Shoe Fair release from Pixel Mode. Choose from light or dark wood soles and a variety of Spring colors as well as black. I love the details on the toenails and the creases by the heels. The toggles are amazing! This is my third Shoe Fair. I remember the first well. Sculpties were still fairly new and there was actually someone there still selling texture shoes (many of you may have never even seen those *wink*). The content creators have come so very far and as consumers we reap the benefits. I am both truly amazed and gratefull.

For more info on events at the fair and the charity it supports, visit http://phoenixchapman.net/shoefair/. 




Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Mocha
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 02 Purity

Shoes: [PM] Fae Wedge [A] - LF - Sky
Accessories: Eclectica Deco Knot belt-dark gold; Eclectica Deco Knot necklace and earrings-dark gold

Poses by:LAP

Comments

Popular Posts