Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Originals Fair! Preview

With so many great shops at the  I > 3 Originals Fair! (opens Feb 5th ) , there is definitely something for everyone.  Here are just a few previews of what you can find at the Artist's Voice event.  Above is a super cute undies set perfect for spring days. Heels are included. Find this at siss boom by Lestat Reuven. You remember my tub of course. I love my tub!  You can get yours along with other goodies from Cheeky Pea at the fair.



This elegant, flower trimmed gown with hair ornament is the Lily Gown (Golden) from Sage Designs. Wearing it, complete with flowing train, you are bound to make an entrance at your next Spring ball.


Great home decor items abound at the fair. This book filled case and multipose chair hale from Clutter. With lovely details and beautiful styling both pieces are perfect for your traditional home. The lovely prim flower arrangement is just one of many available from Zoe's Garden.  My painting in the background are from a recent hunt; thanks Fallen Gods :D.


This Lady Rebekah Boater Hat from Hatpins is a cutie. Much sassier than my other more ladylike Hatpin chapeaus, I am sure it will be worn often as I venture around Winterfell and neighboring themed sims.  Putting together a fitting outfit is high on my priority list.


Enjoy the fair!



Poses by:LAP and BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts