Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fade To Black


Black was a difficult color for me in our 52 hues of the year parade. It isn't that I don't like black; I most certainly do. In fact I have too many "favorite" outfits that fit into that category of color. What to choose. What to choose.

Then I remembered the stunning feather and jewelry set that had been sitting in my NEWNESS folder for quite some time. I had loved the set from Eclectica immediately, but never had the occasion to show it to you. Feathers meld with jewelry in a striking blend of sexy deco flavor; the thirties are revived and found to be alive and well in the new century.

With just a bit of searching I found the perfect dress to accompany my accessory set. I knew right away what stylish outside the box hair to add and finalized the deal with a mask I picked up long ago, loved, and never had the chance to wear.

So this is me, fading to black and loving every minute of it.


Style Notes: 

Hair:.:::GARAGE:::.hair-004/Onyx
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04; [:T:] Gina / tan / lips :: Sienna
Clothing: (Hot Mood) Black Dress

Accessories:Eclectica Feathers-Evening Wrap and gloves (black&silver); Illusions *~*Harlequin Columbina: Female; Alienbear Sirvart Dark Earring (left) Black

Poses by: Amacci

Comments

Tiffy Vella said…
Glad you like the featheriness, Chic :)
Pink Sommerfeld said…
Oh, wow... how perfect! The mask adds the perfect touch of mystery.
Rudhmellowen said…
Love the outfit, the way you have accessorised it makes it look like a seductive, secretive, glamourous outfit and damn I might have to go get those feathers!
Lashae Karsin said…
You look amazing!! The ensemble is absolutely beautiful. Great photo!
Annomis said…
really beautiful this black/white combination
sletoile said…
very cool. And I love your site.
Anonymous said…
Fantastic look! You look so sexy and mysterious.
Mayala Loon said…
what a cool look ;-)
Luna Jubilee said…
I was hoping someone would show off this set!! You did an awesome job <3
Laila said…
Love your "Fade to Black".
GREAT post!
Beth said…
I now desperately need some feathers! Beautiful!

Popular Posts