Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Barbee Color - Who Knew?


Barbee is one of my favorite sims for photographs. How can you not like that achromatic backdrop that shows off garments splendidly? So, when I saw a post about the gift to be had in the Cupid Heart Hunt, I was determined to give sleuthing a try.

Since I had no idea what I was looking for, I actually went to the starting point which gave me a landmark to the first store on the hunt, Love Soul.  Eventually I made it over to Barbee to begin my search. The website seemed to say that the hunt item wasn't where you would expect it to be, and indeed it is not. After lots of exploring I found it! Yeah. The beautifully textured poncho is mine.  Along the way I discovered this tiny apartment which "may" belong to a tenant or to the sim owner. Who knew there was color in Barbee?

If you find this hue laden spot  in the world of  monochrome you won't be too far away. It is NOT in this apartment however :D.  My best hint is to fly around and turn on wireframe looking for the red heart. Good luck and happy hunting!


Style Notes: 

Hair: Calico Ingmann Tracy - Blood
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: barbee. PONCHO "Cupid Heart 2011"; PARADISIS Cold Kiss : Sweater top brown


Poses by:Helamiyo

Comments

Popular Posts