Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Longevity and Lust

It seems that I already had a post entitled "Longevity". With over 1800 entries in the can it isn't easy to come up with new titles. I am thrilled to still be here. I am happy that "I" am still happy blogging.  And I am pleased to be on numerous content creator's lists.

It didn't happen overnight. If I logged the hours expended in RL dollars I would be a very rich gal.  But what we do here in our virtual world has little to do with the corporeal one.  We work. We create. We struggle though technical problems in an attempt to do our thing, to take a small place amidst the masses of our universe. It doesn't matter that it isnt' real -- that we don't get a paycheck at the end of the week, we still strive for acceptance in a vast sea of want-to-bes. What matters when the cards are counted is that we enjoy what we are doing.

Hopefully we help some folks along the way. We enable our virtual world to grow, expand and evolve. 
And end the end that is enough reward.

And where does that "lust" come in? Well, we strive each day to be better with more dramatic photos and more compelling prose. We aim for the stars and when we don't quite make it, pick ourselves up and keep on going. Because in the end, that is what we really want to do.

We are in integral part of the virtual fashion industry.

We are bloggers.

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
i love this post! you capture so much of what blogging is about. It has been my immense privilege to be a part of the SL blogosphere -- it has affected my slife in ways I never would have imagined. It has also been my immense pleasure to meet others through their blogs -- and particular to watch my favorites grow over the years. You, in particular, are often an inspiration to stick with it, try new directions, and always stay true to myself. Happy Holidays, Chic :)

Popular Posts