Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Drama!


Only the good kind.

This lovely collar was a gift from Wasabi Pills left under the tree at Rebel X. I recognized the style immediately as I had been admiring a new release. I was going to write on the blog, but comments were not open. So, thanks to serendipity and the generosity of the designer, I get to offer praise here.


My cuffs and open skirt are from recent Advent gifts at MysticHope. Older items filled the slots of the outfit. I journeyed over to Standby and somehow (not easily) managed to get up in the clouds. The sim has changed mightily in the last few weeks or my memories are skewed.  I had difficulty getting anywhere I wanted to go  (sigh). But this worked and that's what matters.


It has been a less than stellar day for the typist in the real world. An update from RealPlayer fried the DVD watching options. Two hours of reinstalling, restore points, optional players etc. garnered zero progress. So that leaves a less than full screen media experience. Luckily DVDs are not the main source of entertainment in this house. Now I find the car is sickly. Mercury is in retrograde, but it also seems extremely unhappy. Ah well. In the VIRTUAL world, it was a good day. And that definitely counts.

I love the look and I love the drama and I love that fact that I don't need to be "me" all the time -- even virtually.






Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


Style Notes: 

Hair: *TSM* Thrush - Darknight(1); Amacci Hairbase Tattoo - Black Coal
Skin: hO wEAr sydney vamp 6
Clothing: MysticHope Blood Princess Forearm and Greed Halfskirt Black; **Firefall** --LE-- Marquise ;
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories: /Wasabi Pills/ Metal Collar - FEMALE [Chest]

Poses by:LAP from the Stick'em Up Pose Set

Comments

Popular Posts