Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Blue Mist Morn

It is a cool blue morning. Sun shines to break the chill. Calmness reigns.


I did a bit of hunting last night. Happily I did well. Not only do I have things to show you, I have other items to save for later posts. I was purposefully on the AVCD hunt (black bag of coal) And of course I found a few other hunt prizes along the way while missing some of the ones I was after. That is how it usually works for me. So, my extremely cute top is from Ducknipple on the CH hunt (santa hat).



This hair is just one of several nice styles on the bag of coal hunt. It comes from Shag. There is another style in the pack and four colors in all.  The snowy pines in the background are only two prim. They are mod-copy  and very nicely textured. Green and brown (dead) trees are also in the pack. Pick them up at ZombiePopcorn.  My necklace is from GAUGED as a ADVC hunt item. Unfortunately it doesn't photograph well with shadows on.


And here is a hot tip: Don't miss picking up a great (ladies) AO from Body Language by Sweet Lovely Cute. It is free for three days. It is filled with some clever and realistic animations and a nice walk. While I am not in the "animated" AO camp, this is a great one and a lovely gift.




Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


Style Notes: 

Hair: [Shag] - Hard Candy - toffee
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: Ducknipple Spek - Blue plaid; =^^= MIAO Jasper Rosie Felted Denim Skirt (tinted);; GLAM tintable tights (NLA)
Shoes: A-BOMB Maria belted blue
Accessories: GUAGED Diamond necklace

Poses by: Body Language AO

Comments

Popular Posts