Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Midnight Mist


Just out from BLUEBLOOD a set called Lisbeth (my RL mother's name interestingly enough). The set comes in all the colors you would expect including a white based version. While red was my first color of choice today, I knew that I wanted to take photos at Drill Factory which is primarily in the blue hue family so I opted to show you the teal version of the new release.


Also featured in this post are additional poses from the new Diesel Works Kalli set. The theme is a mixture of femininity and attitude and that works well for me.



The Drill Factory is an interesting place for photos. Lots of glow mixes with  a galactic core theme. There is a colorful puzzle piece installation that I hope to feature soon. I just need the right attire.

The Lizbeth set includes a skirt and you can also wear it without shrug and prim shoulder pads. So it is actually several outfits in one pack.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.






Update: I was going through my Objects  folder and found a box with these boots. I had clicked on a Midnight Mania board the other day and  didn't notice them coming in. They are not only gorgeous, I mean really, they go perfectly with the new Lizbeth set. Other colors are available at the store. You can slap that board and get this color free at Malfean Visions. They come with both invisiprims and alpha 2 layer. They really make this outfit pop so get over there!


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Cookie Hair Black Onyx (new)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/bl) :: 10a
Clothing: +++BB+++ Lisbeth TEAL (new)
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather and :{Strapped In}: Left Periwinkle from Malfean Visions (free)
:

Poses by:Diesel Works (new)

Comments

Popular Posts