Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dangerous Wench


I have never been one to read those swashbuckler romance novels, though I have to admit that I have managed to glance at the covers in the check out line *wink*. I doubt that time was as romantic as the books make it out to be. But that is the beauty of fantasy; the world can be whatever we want it to be. And should you have your eye on a bare chested guy (or gal :D), Reasonable Desires has a updated version of their popular pirate costume just out. There are three colors to choose from.


The outfit comes with lots of choices and includes both pistols (I opted for one as I am not a great shot anyway) and rapiers. Two treasure chest props are also included. There are poses available to go with your choice of weaponry, but alas, my copy of the pistol prop vendor was missing its booty. Luckily I had some special gun poses from aDORKable. Actually one of the  poses shown above is for a poofy skirt. You just never know what will work.

As an aside here, I typed in "pirate" to search my landmarks and came up with a sim where I owned some land for awhile. That was long ago, but I took a chance and indeed, the pirate ship was still there. The slave (bondage torture) establishment was no longer around (the reason most of the renters left in mass). It had been replaced by two large horse farms. I keep running into those lately. Amazing. Bunnies must be "out" and horses "in". There was a lovely steampunk building on the island but it looked private so I opted to take these photos on the open air pirate ship. Many hundreds of prims, it is still very lovely -- weathering time well.

My hair is another of the maroon  eight pack from Alli&Ali.  It is casually messy under that hat; fun.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Rapunzel Hair Maroon
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: Reasonable Desires Black Pirate Maria
Shoes:BAX Prestige black

Poses by:aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts