Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

SLH&G - Opening



The SL House and Garden sim opened today with music, merriment and lots of gray avatars *wink*.  I was definitely color coordinated even after I had rezzed for other folks.  Not being much of a dancing gal, I stayed for a song or two, offered my congratulations and then went off to take some more photos. There is a long story here as there often is with SL adventures. I'll skip all that and let you know that I returned a bit later planning to take some photos over at the blogger building.

And that's when squeals of delight could be heard. On my way there I found a treasure trove of opening gifts from some of the designers on the sim. This Autumn chair from [what next] is among the gifts. There are some gorgeous presents including plants, flowers, decorator items and even a house.



My outfit of the day includes a lovely, slightly transparent in parts sweater from E! - Eclectic Apparel and Accessories. The Desi Sweater Dress comes complete with mini skirt prim, but I was in a pants mood today, opting to add some patterned leggings and a bold belt to what became a light weight tuck in sweater. The dress comes in a variety of muted and grayed pastels, perfect for the first days of the new season.  The neckline is journeying over towards dangerously low level, but all the important anatomical areas are covered nicely. With all layers available, you could wear this over a bra and let it show through a bit or under a jacket. The mini skirt is long enough to actually be considered a skirt  -- in my mind anyway.

Now, I suspect you would love for me to give you the landmark to the goodies. But after a bit of pondering, I decided to give you a hint instead and let those of you who love home decorations explore and see all there is to see. The gifts are all together near a small gray building. Most are out front and very obvious. I found them even when I wasn't looking for them. They are not far from the blogger - designer building and not too far from the rocks and waves. I think that should get you there.

While you are exploring the sim, you might want to journey into [croire] where all of last month's hunt gifts are out in one box as a freebie. I already have them all, but YOU may have missed out.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - copper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06
Clothing: e! Desi Sweater (Silver) (new);   [LeLutka] - Jest Away Leggings
Shoes: A-Bomb Chic Wedges
Accessories: Maitreya  Leather Belt - Dirty White; .: Acid & Mala Creations :. Wired earrings

Bottom pose by:*everglow* (new)

Comments

Popular Posts