Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

War and Peace



It is odd how posts can take on a life of their own sometimes. This one started out on a completely different track. In the end, after several detours I ended up in a church -- with a gun. Neither of those themes are part of my life. You never really know.


This post began with a very cool club card on a strap from STUDIO4D DANCE ANIMATIONS, (thanks schnaeppchen) . Now this card has nothing to do with war, but it reminded me a bit of dog tags. These baggy camo pants and boots form Bedlam seemed to call out to me. There is an aside here and possibly how I got into "war" mode. While the MHOH 4 prize from Bedlam is very nice, they get big demerits in my book for nastiness. I found several male symbols scattered around the building (some outside) but none with the prize. Who knows how many fake hunt items there are? The only reason I found the real one without leaving in a huff was because a lady was standing right by it (always a good clue on a popular hunt). Anyway, no thumbs up for niceness there.



One thing schnaeppchen didn't mention (not her job description and maybe she didn't notice) is that the cad magically inserts your profile picture in the blank spot. So how cool is that? Technology just keeps getting better and better.

I am a "peacenic" and have always been one. After a trip to the Wastelands which somehow seemed outdated to me, I journeyed over to another military aftermath sim to find it gone. This church had replaced it. I decided that there was a message there. You make of it what you will.





Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Erin ::::STEAM:::: /Mask (NLA)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06 (NLA)
Clothing: - funkstar - tang [ cammo / black ; [BedlaM]male leather BAGGYS
Shoes: [BedlaM] LEATHER  BOOT
Accessories: 4D Member's card (strap)mens; Thadovian LTD Golden ManMelter Ray Pistol  v.4

Poses by: Adorkable form the Love Gun II set

Comments

Popular Posts