Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Tuesday and New

New stuff, free stuff, fun stuff, but mostly I just wanted to show you my new digs.

I spent the afternoon redoing my office and the Baubles shop. I had plans to close Baubles -- at least for awhile -- but decided to simply downsize and move my office down to the beachfront. I might as well enjoy that ocean view while I have it. So that is what I did, incorporating many of the SL House and Garden hunt items along with some other finds from past adventures. Aside from my Blogger Office set up from [what's next] my whole place is free -- including the 20 x 20, *BamaLama* Dirty Linen Skybox that I brought down to earth.  Two rooms became the shop and one the office. I love the patio deck and the curtains in the doorway.

My only blogger perk used is the rug from The Loft, part of a gift from last year's Blogger Week. You know what that means don't you? Hunting good. Gifts nice.You can do this too. Shopping of course IS allowed :D.


Some of the free items shown above that you can pick up today are:

Bo hair in Blonde and Brown from Alli&Alli - voting board present

One prim and three prim sculpty grass (tintable) from Mia Snow SLHG hunt

Pose pack of five poses from DESIRE new Xstreet freebie for bloggers and content creators

Color changing bubble gum blower with HUD  from TUFT.


It is also the day of the WoE - Exodi party. There are some great items to be had in the lucky chairs and those gatcha tees are pretty. Lots of pictures and a link to their party HERE. In WoE's honor I am dressed in not so new, but still great looking garb. The tank was from the lucky chair long ago.


My decorating aim was a sunny and light eclectic look. The bare canvases which I so wanted and finally found at ARIA on the SLHGH became the second focal point of my new office. My Blogger Desk of course took star billing. I added paintings from past hunts and midnight boards, but you can pick up the new striking black abstract from SMUDGE at the SL House and Garden sim landing point. There are other nice gifts on the table.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Bo Hair Brown/Blonde
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview
Clothing: WoE GRJ-F6a Kloe Jeans - Midnight; WoE VR-8d (Live Life Orange Graphic Tank)

Accessories: Tuft Bubble Gum

Poses by: DESIRE

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
oh this looks terrific! I love that skybox (and am still unpacking from the hunt myself... do you ever sleep?)
Chic Aeon said…
Actually, yes. I do sleep. I have to admit that I was up at 2 AM (unplanned but it worked) to start the hunt. The hunt group was wonderfully supportive and it was "the best hunt ever" said a few participants. So definitely fun and only a few frustrating spots. One gal even TPed over to ARIA to help me find the elusive little house. You can't ask for more than that.

Inventory sorting (more as I did do some) soon. I know you want to know. Still around 24,000 but I would like it to be below. So many wonderful things out there.

Cheers.

Popular Posts