Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Let's Hear It For COLOR!


I have been exploring galleries in my spare time. I know there is "real art" in SL. I know there is great art. But sometimes finding it is difficult. So I was happily surprised to find myself at the BleueSpace gallery in Nantucket. lala Lightfoot is the artist of these multi-prim works where paintings are given an extra boost with clever but unobtrusive prim additions.

Fun, colorful, creative and vibrant - some works are even animated. 

I donned my best orange and blue -- well close anyway -- top to coordinate with the art.

And this is my post of the day. Have a good one.





Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carletta ~ Deep Copper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06
Clothing: Baiastice_New Yippie_orange; Harlot (HW) Rode Hard - Brown

Accessories: [Baubles] From the Earth earrings (NLA)

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts