Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Countryfied

Pocket Gardens has some new garden settings just for us country folk. The Country Impression series features a variety of ready-made landscapes, all low prim. Since I finally (FINALLY) finished my inventory cleanup, I thought I deserved a little celebratory escapade. I changed quickly into some of the clothes I now know are hanging in my virtual closet and zipped over for a look see.


The outdoor settings come complete with props including animals in some cases. Poses are built into the railings. Here, I couldn't resist using a pose I found in my week long process of rearranging and pitching (from 25,500+ down to 15, 788 items all nicely placed in their appropriate categories. I am such a good girl).

Can't you just smell that fresh pasture air?


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Coffee
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview
Clothing: Hell Bop Clothing - Walter bib overalls; GABRIEL Denim shirt white
Shoes: * M'z Western Boots khak
Accessories: [SC] Surf Couture - Straw Cowboy Hat (Unisex); [SC] Surf Couture - Chewing Wheat

Poses by: Ks2cool, BehaviorBody and the railpost.

Comments

Popular Posts