Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Underwater Nemo


It started with the picks reward from Prim and Pixel Paradise -- well a few pieces of the set actually. It is a huge grouping that ranges from undies to full, hoop skirted regalia. I had picked out a few of my favorite pieces, added a couple of touches from my inventory and was ready for an adventure.


I wanted to explore more of Nemo over at France 3D. It was obvious that there were many nooks and crannies I didn't have enough time for in my last visit. I never made it back to the town though; a new landing point took me in another direction -- underwater.


There is a whole new section of this richly textured and creative sim. It includes workshops, a theater and lots of spaces that are sure to be filled in the future. Impressive isn't even close to an appropriate term for the magnitude of this vision.


Any of you who have taken photos underwater know that it is a challenge, so I suggest that you - A. get over to Nemo and B. sign up for the Baroness set and see all the pieces for yourself. The outfit comes with stockings and shoes. Now I will say that I am not happy with hate the invisiprims that are included for the shoes. They are a poorly shaped and took lots of adjusting to work correctly. They are simply too big and not a good design.

BUT, since most of us will be (or already are) using a viewer with alpha layers, this won't be an issue for long. So if you have problems, just pack those boots away until you get a generation 2 viewer. The shoe design is very nice and  the footwear goes well with the rest of the outfit. My frustration level just got a bit too high *wink*.

My favorite piece of the extensive outfit is the jacket which can crossover to be paired with lots of different separates.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carletta ~ Nutmeg
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 3/br) :: The Deck (b)  ;** KANIVAL TATTOO ** - 80. Floral Butterfly
Clothing: Baroness Goodbody (picks reward)
Shoes: Baroness Goodbody Ankle Boots
Accessories: Dark Mouse Vintage Fleur Dis Lis Earring - Silver (group gift - SOM  July NLA)

Poses by: Amacci, Body Language and LAP

Comments

Popular Posts