Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Not So New-bie


Did we ever look this good when we were new? I know I didn't. You can check my sidebar for the "Look at My Look" entries.These days though, a right out of the pod gal (guys are admittedly more difficult to deal with)  can look great on Day One -- with the help of someone in the know of course.


This how good can you look for free challenge / experiment was Gogo's brainchild. Since I knew I wouldn't be getting much sleep until the wee morning hours (that firecracker excitement of the 4th) I decided to try my hand at putting together a look.  I also decided to make it a bit more difficult. I wanted to spend no money and I wanted to do the exercise quickly. In the end I spent one Linden as I couldn't go without lashes and couldn't find any free ones in my hour and fifteen minute escapade.


My goodies and the designers are listed below. I've added some comments here and there too. Thanks to all the content creators who help us look SO good.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Danina ~ Black Coal (free in store)
Skin: !Imabee: Umeko - Underwater / DKbrow / (Good Shit Hunt)
Lashes: Bohemia [ glow ] studio Eyelashes - Raindrop (Dollarbie in store by lucky chair $1)
Eyes: Amacci InSight ~ Winter Image Eyes (SOM Joining Gift)

Clothing: sf design batik sarong (Just out July Gift); ^^Moulliez 4th of July Bikini 2010

Shoes: sf design ramses sandal with toes womens (Just out July Gift)

Accessories: Mariposa: Jewels: Jaded (Bracelet)

Poses by: Vain, MNK*SHOP, Photographique

Comments

Popular Posts