Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Creativity


We have a rich world of seemingly endless possibilities, but how did we get here? Pixels and computers, software programs and in world building tool are merely implements. It is the imagination of our content creators that forge our environment.


I have been in a quandary of late. I am not alone :D. Should I stay? Should I go? Should I switch gears and try something new? My enthusiasm is waning and the hours logged in world on my personal timeclock minimal. A break doesn't seem like the answer -- even as I note the daily hiatus announcements of my contemporaries.

So what does this all have to do with fashion?

One thought leads to another.

I received a box of review items last night and opened them early this morning. *mUSGo seems to be a newish shop with an owner a bit over a year. The shop is in a small skybox high over the mainland. The prices are very inexpensive. There is a dollabie on the coffee table and you can even pick up the pink version of this outfit as a group gift. It reminded me a lot of my foray into clothing design.

Merchandising has always been an uphill battle in SL. I entered the world after many of the schools had closed. These days a search under educational events returns a short list with most classes having nothing to do with building. How do the new folks learn? True, we seem to have more than enough talented content creators, but penalizing the latecomers to the party seems a little unfair.

My shooting location is Vague which is now build as a bunny ranch. There are cute little shops here too, presumably people just wanting to create and try their hand at SL retail. I don't know that; it is just my imaginings of the morning leading me down this road. Still, it is and interesting journey. If you too are feeling a bit jaded and bored, try a little exploring. Imagine yourself as someone new to the world and see how exciting it can once again be.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Calico Ingmann Arianna - Light Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview
Clothing: *mUSGo_Brown Hawai Set
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui Signature sandal
Accessories: Mariposa: Jewels: Aubade (current lucky chair)

Poses by: Kalmia, Amacci AO

Comments

Popular Posts