Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Vita-WO-men



I am not a big sports fan. I do, however, have a 1986 Mexico World Cup Pique ruler in my desk drawer. The millimeter marks are missing in some place; it has been well used. I didn't see the 1986 finals in person, but traveling in Mexico about that time garnered plenty of memorabilia. I think the ruler cost about a nickel, the same as a bottle of soda at that time. So while soccer and I are not BFFs, we do have a tiny bit of history.


I went over to Vitamen again today to see if the June gift was out. I was looking for Chav of course; Vitamen is guy shop, mostly underwear. But when I saw these cute 2010 World Cup shorts, I called, "dibs".

 
It was fun putting together a fashionista soccer outfit. Athleticism wasn't in the plan, but then I found this fun soccer field. The poses are from the FLY! series by Diesel Works.




I have on a watch so I can keep track of the time and some heart sunglasses for both effect and practicality. The not so tasty morsel in my mouth is a VISA card. A girl needs to be ready to shop at ANY moment!


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: *SHOP SEU* GIFT --kurukuru hair Long [brown:pattun]--
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: VITAMEN Monthly Freebie Jun2010_02; fri.day - Basic Cami (tinted gray);  Shiny Things black nubby socks
Shoes: MK Fashion : Super Sneaks Platform-Wedge - V1.2
Accessories: FAB.PONY Heart Shades (Black); Mstyle Pink Visa; *ICED* Heart Watch - Platinum

Poses by: Diesel Works; Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts