Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Corner of My Eye


Peripheral vision; there are so many vistas on the edges of our viewpoints. One only needs to be open to changing direction and new adventures unfold. I wasn't exactly sure where I was headed this evening. Checking out some landmarks I had picked up on my travels was the primary activity on my agenda. The next push pin icon on my list was entitled "the land of free love" and was listed under beaches in my activity planner.


There were palm trees evident on the horizon when I arrived, but as I twirled around trying to get my bearings, I spied a barn -- and what a barn it was. I had my location for the night.

The textures of the barn are lovely and it is roomy enough for you, your horse and a few dozen friends. Their horses can come too, of course. Let's make it a party.

The barn is made by Pre Fabulous Homes who according to the designer's profile has a lot of newness planned for June. My poses are the new STATIC poses (no twirly runway extras) from Behaviour Body. These are the same runway poses I featured a week ago  translated into photographer versions. Yeah!

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: MIEL WED HAIR - brown 3
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: Harlot Rode Hard leather pants - Brown; PARADISIS Simple Days top
Shoes: A-BOMB Chic wedges


Poses by: Behavior Body and the washing barrel

Comments

Popular Posts