Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wild Ones


I did a bit of hunting the other day. I was following the Fashion Freaks path since it seemed to be the most popular hunt this week. I only did a small section of the hunt and I didn't find all the pink swirly thingies -- whatever they are supposed to be. But it was wonderful to have SLURLS and hints together on the official blog. The store names were an added bonus. So gold stars to the organizers for making hunting a pleasurable experience.

Along the way I ran across other hunt prizes. I put three of my favorites together with some blasts from the past and we have a fun look which I think could qualify for Fashion Freak status. I do love the boots! They are from Ali Couture  FF # 26. Leggings / lounging pants hale from Ducknipple as a hunt prize (I think Hideout, but not FF). Ducknipple has perhaps my favorite FF hunt prize, a great maroon sweater dress which I'll no doubt get to wear on these pages sometime soon. The tattoos are from Eclipse FF#19.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Style Notes: 

Hair:Alli&Ali Dizzy Hair Coffee
Skin:[]::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 07a; ~Eclipse~ Fashion Freaks Hunt Tattoo
Clothing:  Sn@tch Wild Child Crop Top (Eggplant); Ducknipple Foul -  Purple pants
Shoes: -AC- LE FREAK BOOT
Accessories: [Sassy Kitty Designs] Grungy Skull Belt; **Phoenix Designs/ BLACK Equestrienne/Cuffs


Poses by Nicotine (NLA)

Comments

Popular Posts