Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sittin On the Dock


I have a large collection of housewares from Second Spaces. I love the details and the textures. So when I received my very first furnishings review pack from Elle Kirshner, I was thrilled. Currently in minimal prim mode I thought I would rez them on the sandbox. Well, yes; that's an option, but not for a DOCK.  You need water and landscape. Luckily I remembered that The Lost World had rez abilities with no autoreturn. So I TPed over there and found a great spot.

Click any photo for a larger version. Enlarge further if needed.

There are plenty of clever details in this 71 prim set. It comes in coalesced mode so you can use many of the items separately. The animations are REALLY fun and new to me. They have /1a adjust and a menu system with choices. The worn wood melds nicely with shabby chic pastel textures. Sculpties are minimal and the set rezzed quickly for me on this less than optimum day at Phil's. For anyone with some waterfront land, this is a fantastic addition.

OK. This photo is a tad odd, I admit, but I wanted you to see the cute balancing animation that goes with the boat. Lots of fun. Picture palm trees and islands in the back ground -- or maybe a mountain cabin on the lakeside.

My outfit of the morn includes newness from A-Bomb. The unisex plaid shorts aptly named "unisex plaid shorts" *wink* come in a large variety of colors including pastels and darks. They are half price until the next release comes out, so get over to the shop and take a look. My clogs are also from A-Bomb. Color change, they are a summer staple.

Style notes:

Hair: :MIRONE: W/gift ELAN_darkbrown
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 10a
Clothing: A-BOMB Plaid shorts-purple/white (review copy); Total Betty *Dainty* SILVER Cami  LONG (old)
Shoes: A-BOMB Gidge Shoes (Suede version - color change)
Accessories: [Baubles] Make Me A Star Purple Bangles; fri.day - Wide Waist.Belt (Sugar.Plum) - Med 

Poses by "the dock" .

Comments

Anonymous said…
I JUST got that dock, too. Addi and I have been squeeing over it all weekend.

~Lavea Alter
Anonymous said…
I love several items from Second Spaces, but I got distracted a bit looking at this cause I was admiring your shoes. Does A-Bomb have demos? I'm always a little leery buying shoes without demos but those make me want to rush out and buy! Nice post, as usual :)
Anonymous said…
Chic Here --

I didn't think A-Bomb had demos, but I went over to the main shop to check and ran into the owners. That was fun.

So, no demos as there is a shortage of prims. NEW items are almost always half price when released though, so watch for those posts.

I will say that I personally like the Gridge suede shoes very much. They are color change with eleven colors including the basic neutrals.

Hope that helps some.

Popular Posts