Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Biker Babe Benicia


A late night quickie post that was lots of fun to do featuring the new sizzling lucky board prize,  an orange motorcycle. Benicia was lucky enough to be the first "B" to arrive when a friend TPed her into the board site. Two models are included and one seats two, so she invited me over and we took a brief ride.

The [S2] S2R1000-OR bike is very nicely made.  [S2] s Two is the place you want to be. You should have no problem finding the board with all the folks around. Rezzing might be a problem. The sim is full at the moment. I see lots and LOTS of green dots.

The board is on a 20 minute cycle but with all those folks it should go fairly quickly. I TPed in for a moment. It was very GRAY but eventually the board rezzed. There were already a few "C"s in attendance so I came back home to write up this post.

The bike is beautifully detailed and makes a nice revving sound when it moves. I can't attest to how easy it is to drive. Benicia doesn't seem to be any better a driver than I am *wink*, but practice will no doubt make it easier.

And even if you don't ride it, it is a pretty spiffy vehicle to have parked in your driveway.

Benicia's older clothes are from E! Eclectic, Urbanity and Lazy Places. Her hair is MARIE from ((JUNWAVE)). No newness there I'm afraid.

My outfit is also an old favorite I threw on for the outing.

Comments

Popular Posts