Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Steamy Victoria


Steamy Victoria is now officially open for business. It was never closed of course; there just wasn't any jewelry to buy *wink*. I love my little place on the canal. It is both picturesce and quiet. I don't plan to set the steampunk jewelry world a titter, but I felt better having a shop here than a house as I am pretty much never resting. Victorian and steampunk jewelry and accessories are downstairs; Pagan jewelry upstairs. Here are a few samples of my wares.

 
 click for larger photos


These are some of the designs from the Victorian - Steampunk collection.




And these are from the collection upstairs.


These are my gifts for the STEAM hunt which runs through March.  After a problematic first day, I think most gears are working. Quite a few folks made it to #124 -- or they just stopped by :D.

The set includes two chokers with a handmade look, a very cool monocle (unisex) and a ring with resize script for easy fitting.

Number #124 is here at Steamy Victoria.

I am also in the OSTARA hunt. Info on that can be found in a previous post HERE.











Style Notes:

Hair: Alli&Ali Pirella Hair Dark Winered (XStreet dollarbie)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/bl) dec VIP gift
Clothing: Grim Bros. heartbroken (recent MM board prize)
Accessories: Steamy Victoria STEAM 160 bead ruby and opal collar; STEAM gunmetal ring

Comments

Popular Posts