Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

PSA: Water


Today is World Water Day and my public service announcement for it. We don't have to think about clean water here in our virtual land, but there are plenty of people that are affected by the lack of pure water. Earth Day is on the horizon along with the GAIA Hunt which is themed with a reverence toward our world. Take a minute or two out of your busy SL(R) day to think about how you use water and what you can do to make a smaller water footprint. My Sleek bottled water is a great photo prop and makes a minimal impact on our RL resources. RL bottled water is not so earth friendly.

My outfit is my pose making garb. More skin and fewer clothes let's me catch most of those nasty angles that can appear when you try and make an avatar move in ways it simply doesn't want to. Bra from INDI, jeans from RAWRR, hair from Tiny Bird, skin from Tuli. No big surprises there.  My pose is one from my donation pack at Pose Fair 2010, just a week away.

This lovely waterfall was the nicest I found when using SL search. It is at Diana's Paradise and the landscaping items are for sale. From the map it looks like there are also trees and shrubs in another section. I'll have to check that out soon. I have a garden to build next month :D.

Comments

Popular Posts