Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Marrakesh


I've been very busy of late in my content creator role. I want to thank the customers who have come and shopped (and some shopped and shopped and shopped :D) and my fellow bloggers who have feature my items. Still,  I do miss getting out and about. So, I was thrilled to see a new profile pick gift come out at Prim and Pixel Paradise. And what a fun what it is!

Marrakesh comes packed with a long list of mix and match goodies. This is my own personal favorite, but I'm sure you will find a mix that will be just you. Some of the items in the pack not shown are a jacket, a necklace, shoes and shorter balloon pants. The prim pieces come in different attachment points as well as with and without a resize script. I appreciate that. We don't know what is going to happen in the future with the script limits, so having a choice is wonderful. Since it is lots more work for the designer, I'm handing out a handful of gold stars to Mairead Fitzgerald for the extra time she put in on this gift. She can't do anything with them of course, but the thought is there.



I wanted to take a photo in one of the Moroccan sims, but each time I TPed in I was met by a cluster of very chatty men. So ladies, if you want some conversation, get PPP in your Profile Picks, grab this many-pieced outfit and do some exploring. I ended up at Pathfinder. Pretty views and quiet. Works for me.

The Picks Reward Kiosk is about 20 meters from the landing point in the information area at Prim and Pixel Paradise.

Style Notes:

Hair: *SHOP SEU* GIFT --kurukuru hair Long [brown:pattun]--
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/bl) dec VIP gift
Outfit: PPP Marrakesh (only part of many pieces included)

Comments

Olela said…
Such beautiful pictures *_*

Popular Posts