Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Cherries Jubilee


Cherries, cherries everywhere! ^^Moulliez sent out a darling babydoll dress with cherries a plenty via DSN. It comes with two skirt lengths and multiple layers so it is very adaptable. I added some Juicy slingbacks in lime and a leaf necklace from !* Rebel -X- *! and I was set.



click photo for larger pictures

A visit to one of the shops confirmed that there are lots of bright, fun colorful outfits to be purchased. Along with the regular vendor goods, there are free items to pick up. Shown here is a cute capri set and a very nice all white gown. Put the three outfits together and you have LOTS of mix and match options. And we like those, don't we? In the top photo I used the shorter babydoll skirt with the capris and the top from the gown. The cherries top looks great with the capris too of course.

My breakfast tray attachment is free from Milk Hall Fair's Attic where there are simply too many things to mention. I have shown you items from there before and I'm a bettin' that there are some new ones out I haven't even seen. So stop by when you have some time to look at the large collection of mostly free items.


Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts