Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hunt Central - "N"


I just did my version of the Cat Hunt and I'll report on that tomorrow. But I just had to post this tip of the day *wink*. When I arrived at NUSHU, there were a fair amount of people looking around. I started looking for one of the LWTCB prize holders (paw print, ball of yarn or fish bones) and I found a cupcake. Next I found one of the red books. Next I found -- you get the idea.

If in doubt where a current or future hunts may start, you've got a good shot of getting on the train somewhere at NUSHU. I eventually found what I believe are all of the prizes -- for now. Most were stilettos of various colors and trims. And a couple of surprises. I don't want to spoil it for you!

This dress has a secret. It is called "Cheshire" for a reason. Be sure and find it. It will make you smile -- or gasp or who knows?


Two skirt versions and prim choices give you lots of options. Have fun!

Poses by LAP. Hair by Calico Creations. Skin by Tuli (Hope releasing Friday).

Comments

Popular Posts