Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Poser Paradise - Not a Secret

Don't be shy. Tell everybody!

ELISA - Poses for friends has a humongous sale going on. Not only are all the single poses $1, but the whole store seems to be on sale. This multi pose chair (11 prims) in a choice of several colors is only $1. I bought several. Some of the poses have issues in that your body couldn't move that way - LOL, but some are great and I got quite a few of those also.



This umbrella set is one of the many backdrops with poses that are available for that mere dollar. There are giant cupcakes, giant cupcakes with ladders, tables with cupcakes and simply CUPCAKES (see below). It is busy there now and laggy and I ended up in the air at the edge of the sim a time or two. But it is well worth it.



There are few things bloggers like more than poses. I'll be showing you my picks sometimes soon.

Comments

Popular Posts